Wednesday, May 03, 2006

hey everybody

Im back i havent had my computer in a long time because I was moving . But my mom has got married and the wedding turned out ok .When sage was walking down the aisle (she was the flower girl ) my mom had to push her down the aisle because she was scared and she did not drop any flowers . I was the ring bearer at the wedding.It turned out good.When the wedding was over me and my two uncles and a friend chugged down 12 soda to tie the own the bottom of my grandma pt cruiser. My aunt and cousin painted just married on the car. On my moms van they put Here comes theREAL BRADY BUNCH! After the wedding we went to the lake and took pictures and drank sparkling water with a toast for the couple. Everyone released a white ballon honoring my mom and Sam wedding. It was really cool 30 white ballons in the sky. Then went over the bridge and blowed our car horns. Finally it was time to eat at Captains Bay.

On to another subject. I have just moved into a new school called Dunwoody Springs Charter School. It really a good school. Tommrow I am going on a field trip to birgham alabama. Last week I had a volcano project and I made a A+. I have 4 good friends named Eric, Quinton, Johnathan and Matthew. My teacher name is Mrs. Byrd she is very nice and a tar heel fan. She is also from Lillington North Carolina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home